Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Salad Dressings

Here are my go to salad dressing recipes. I always have a batch sitting in the refrigerator during CSA time so my salad greens do not go to waste.

For those who follow me, you already know that this is my all time favorite dressing.

Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
3/4 c olive oil 
1/2 c apple cider vinegar
2 TBS honey
1 TBS whole grain mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1 sprig of rosemary, minced
sea salt and pepper
Whisk to combine.
 
This one is currently in my refrigerator:
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
(I have been adding Rustic Tuscan Seasoning (from Costco) lately instead of s&p)
Whisk to combine.

Asian Dressing
(can be used as a marinade as well)
Whisk together:
½ cup canola oil
¼ cup rice vinegar
1 TBS soy sauce
1 TBS sugar or honey
A few drops sesame oil
Pepper to taste
Sesame seeds
  
Happy eating,
Kara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment